Greetings Everyone! Now available For Sale on my website is this unique image from my acclaimed Oil On Pavement series, “Comets Tail”. See this image and dozens of others like it at my website listed below. Brighten your home, office or business with this one of a kind image!
My latest Unique Art Leggings are “Eye Come In Peace”. Order your pair today at the link listed after the description below. Your body is a work of Art, dress it accordingly!
Work out in comfort with our 3 panel yoga capris featuring our signature performance fabrics that stretch with you and won’t give up! The high-cut foldover waistband gives you versatility, freedom of movement, and comfort making these leggings perfect for everyday wear.
• Leggings made of performance knit fabric (88% polyester, 12% spandex)
• Waistband made of swimsuit knit fabric ( 71%polyester, 29% spandex) for staying power
• Both fabrics manufactured in Canada
• The performance fabric features EcoPoly fiber, this fiber is eco-friendly since it requires significantly less energy and water during manufacturing than conventional polyester
• Every pair of yoga leggings is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
• Signature performance fabric is made by a local Montreal mill
• Compression fit, our yoga leggings hug in all the right places and suit all body types
• Vivid print that will never fade after washing, this ultra-stretch fabric holds shape even after multiple wearings
• Waistband can be worn as a high waistband, or folded down to hug your hips
• Easy care, machine wash in cold water with a phosphate free detergent, machine dry on medium to high heat, do not bleach
• Fabric will dry quickly so you can wear your yoga leggings again soon.
Good Evening Everyone,
I am excited to announce the launch of my new website featuring my Paintings and Photography. It includes an awesome new tool “Wall View” that allows you to see how a work of Art will look in your home, office or business. Sign up for my newsletter and take 20% off your first order. Below is the link to my site, as well as an image you will find in my “Trees & Leaves” Gallery.