Today’s photo of the day comes from Philadelphia and the remains of a building I came across in the northern liberties section of town. It seems appropriate for the times with all the nonsensical talk of a wall along our borders allegedly being constructed at some point and the gall and absurdity of demanding a foreign country to pay for it.
Anyway, here in the city of brotherly love, we say let there be peace….
Here is a link for more information: http://artloopwilmington.org/october-on-the-loop/
Greetings Everyone! Now available For Sale on my website is this unique image from my acclaimed Oil On Pavement series, “Comets Tail”. See this image and dozens of others like it at my website listed below. Brighten your home, office or business with this one of a kind image!
My latest Unique Art Leggings are “Eye Come In Peace”. Order your pair today at the link listed after the description below. Your body is a work of Art, dress it accordingly!
Work out in comfort with our 3 panel yoga capris featuring our signature performance fabrics that stretch with you and won’t give up! The high-cut foldover waistband gives you versatility, freedom of movement, and comfort making these leggings perfect for everyday wear.
• Leggings made of performance knit fabric (88% polyester, 12% spandex)
• Waistband made of swimsuit knit fabric ( 71%polyester, 29% spandex) for staying power
• Both fabrics manufactured in Canada
• The performance fabric features EcoPoly fiber, this fiber is eco-friendly since it requires significantly less energy and water during manufacturing than conventional polyester
• Every pair of yoga leggings is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
• Signature performance fabric is made by a local Montreal mill
• Compression fit, our yoga leggings hug in all the right places and suit all body types
• Vivid print that will never fade after washing, this ultra-stretch fabric holds shape even after multiple wearings
• Waistband can be worn as a high waistband, or folded down to hug your hips
• Easy care, machine wash in cold water with a phosphate free detergent, machine dry on medium to high heat, do not bleach
• Fabric will dry quickly so you can wear your yoga leggings again soon.